Monday, October 22, 2007

My Response to Tara

Two of my blogging friends fun items. So I thought that I would respond. I don't have many friends that blog - so each friend will be tagged on the other fun item that I received.

MAN QUIZ
1. Who is your man? Steve
2. How long have you been married? Into our 5th year
3. How long dated? about 2 years
4. How old is your man? 44
5. Who eats more? Steve - but I do love to eat.
6. Who said “I love you” first? Steve :)
7. Who is taller? Steve(he's 6'5" and I'm 5'5")
8. Who sings better? depends on what type of music
9. Who is smarter? Both of us but in different ways
10. Whose temper is worse? we are lucky - we both are pretty even tempered
11. Who does the laundry? Me
12. Who takes out the garbage? Mostly Steve
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me
14. Who pays the bills? Me
15. Who is better with the computer? Steve...I am an amateur
16. Who mows the lawn? Steve is the master
17. Who cooks dinner? Mostly Steve - he is the greatest cook
18. Who drives when you are together? Steve
19. Who pays when you go out? Steve
20. Who is most stubborn? Me
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Me
22. Whose parents do you see the most? Both are equal now
23. Who kissed who first? We kissed each other
24. Who asked who out? We met on line and met for lunch after about 3 months of talking via the internet
25. Who proposed? Steve - just wanted to spend our lives together - proposed before I got the ring.
26. Who is more sensitive? Me for sure
27. Who has more friends? Me
28. Who has more siblings? Steve...He has two and I have one
29. Who wears the pants in the family? Definately Steve
Tag - Jann you are it.

Now for Jann's response in another Blog.

No comments: