Wednesday, October 10, 2007

A day in the life of a mom

Well - I have truly become the mom of a toddler. My life is becoming more and more busy. Don't know if it is that Kate truly wants to do a lot more things, or that there is lots more things for her to do. Between dance class on Tuesdays - which she adores - and choir (yes, they do choir at 3 years old) on Wednesdays, it is tough keeping all of it straight and bringing things to do while she "participates" now that mom doesn't "attend" with her. It makes me realize that I am just beginning to slowly not be so essential as I was when she was little.

I certainly see that everyday should be enjoyed when it comes to having kids. Even in those times when they are really trying your last bit of patience. Then comes that smile or "i love you" or "i want my mamma". No matter how old she continues to get, she still can melt my heart. Gosh, God sure knows how to bring joy.....

Life as a mom - a trial, a joy, a journey......

3 comments:

Tara said...

SO glad you joined the blog club, Terri! I've missed you and hope that you are doing well in TX.

Love,
Tara

Jann Gray said...

Hey Girl...AM so excited that you are blogging....I want to hear about you and Miss K so much. Things are crazy here -- guess what?!?!? I have been asked to create and host a cable tv show on scrapbooking! Oh my stars. We are starting to shoot in the next week or so -- and I am working on projects, getting the set ready, trying to create my website AND get paper companies to sponsor us...(yes and still teach at Cumberland and try and be a good fiance). Exciting times --

Our school break is the first part of November (kind of weird because Thanksgiving is right after that) -- but I hadn't called because the TV show just totally appeared from nowhere and is a bit consuming....DRATS!

You are such a great Mom...love that you are finding all these wonderful enriching activities for Miss K...and I bet it is fun to watch her learn new things -- and then still come back to you....great time in her little life.

Miss you girl...wanna be on a scrapbooking show?

Unknown said...

Hey,

Nice...love the pictures of Kate. She is adorable and soooooo funny. We really enjoyed seeing y'all and look forward to our next get-togeter whenever that may be. Take care.

Mike