Monday, October 22, 2007

My Response to Jann

Here is my response to Jann and Tara you are tagged on this one.

Jobs I've had:
1.lots of fast food places 2. Medical Records Clerk 3. Project Analyst 4. Physical Therapist

Movies I (do) could watch over and over:- I am wierd - just usually watch it once and then not really anymore. But I do LOVE Breakfast at Tiffany's

TV shows I watch:1. Law and Order (all of them...all of the time...any time)2. Friday Night Lights 3. Top Chef 4.Bones 5. "24"

HousePlaces I have lived:1. Valdosta GA(where I was born) 2. Orange Texas for growing up 3. Nacogdoches, TX for college 5. Houston and Little Rock for a short time 6. San Francisco for a Job with EDS. 7. Dallas Texas - and currently still there.

Favorite Foods:1. chip, salsa and ranch dressing (jann thinking of you on this one) 2. guacamole AND mexican food (tex mex preferably 3. Any Blue Bell Icecream 4. Any steak or chicken that my husband cooks ont he grill.

Favorite Colors:1. Red 2. Green 3. Orange

Places I would love to be now:Hmm....this one is easy.1. In Maui..... 2. in Maui.... 3. In Maui....

Names I like but would not use for my children:Haven't really thought about it. Kate is kinda special to me....

Enjoy.....

1 comment:

Jann Gray said...

Oooo...love your responses....yes -- chips salsa and ranch dressing -- makes me hungry to even think about it!