Tuesday, January 1, 2008

A Long Time

Wow - what a long time since I have written anything. Since the last time, I was deathly sick for two weeks over Thanksgiving - so didn't get to have much time with my family. Kate and Steve were quite the troopers - while I laid in bed for about 10 days. But slowly have recovered and had a great Christmas with the family. I will upload some Christmas pics and videos later today.

Hope the New Year finds each and everyone one of you well and in anticipation of the upcoming year. I have set my goals (as I have done for every year for a very long time) - not resolutions, and looking forward to becoming a better mom, wife and follower of Christ. I am going through the bible study "believing God" by Beth Moore and pray that my faith will become stronger.

Look forward to communicating with you guys more frequently this year.

1 comment:

Jann Gray said...

Happy Birthday and Happy New Year! I so missed doing our goals together...I always felt so grounded and prepared when we did them together...and have wonderful memories of time spent with you.

Glad to hear you are doing better...that can just knock all energy out of you....don't push too hard so you don't get a relapse...right what am I saying to a Mom of a toddler?!?!?

I LOVE Beth Moore's studies. I am doing her study of The Patriarchs...and just finished Daniel...I just love how challenged I am to use both my heart AND my head in studying with her.

Miss you friend...and pray that this is the best year EVER for you and your family.

{{{{huge hugs}}}}